What do I need to do if I purchase or sell a mobile home?

To move or transfer ownership of a manufactured home, an Oklahoma Manufactured Home Certificate (OTC form 936) must be completed. To complete this form, the Assessor's office requires the title for the manufactured home, the home's current location, the new location, if being moved, and the name and address of new owner, if being sold. The taxes for the manufactured home will have to be prepaid for the current year as well as any delinquent taxes.

Show All Answers

1. I am wanting to purchase another property. Can I find out what the tax amount would be?
2. How is the money from my property tax used?
3. I have recently purchased a new home, what do I need to do?
4. What is homestead exemption, additional homestead, veteran’s exemption, and the senior valuation freeze?
5. When/how do I pay my taxes?
6. What do I need to do if I purchase or sell a mobile home?
7. How can I find a property owner’s name, address, and/or legal description of a property?
8. Should I let the Assessor’s office know if there have been any changes to my home or property?
9. What is the Change of Assessment Notice?
10. How do I file a protest?
11. How do I read a parcel identification number?