BOARD OF TAX ROLL CORRECTIONS
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
OF THE TAX ROLL CORRECTIONS BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the Tax Roll Correction Board of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Meeting:
DATE: Monday, November 13, 2017
TIME: 10:30 a.m.
PLACE: Commissioners Court
ADDRESS: First Floor,
Filed this 8th day of November, 2017, at 11:30 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE TAX ROLL CORRECTIONS
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Kay County Tax Roll Correction Board of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a regular meeting on November 13, 2017, at 10:30 a.m., the place and address of the meeting will be in the Kay County Commissioners Court, First Floor, Kay County Courthouse, Newkirk, Oklahoma.
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action on regular meeting dates for Calendar Year 2018.
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action on error & correction certificates.
6. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25§311.A.9-‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE: __________________________________
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay
Posted this 8th day of November, 2017, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.