NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE TRUSTEES
OF THE KAY COUNTY JUSTICE FACILITIES AUTHORITY
Pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act (Title 25 O.S. 2001, Section 301-314), notice is hereby given that the Trustees of the Kay County Justice Facilities Authority will hold a regular meeting as follows:
DATE: Friday, December, 8, 2017
TIME: 2:30 p.m.
Sheriff’s Training Room
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Opening Prayer.
3. Roll Call.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the November 18th, 2017 meeting(s).
5. Jail Director Report by Don Jones.
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve Holiday calendar for CY 2018
Holidays coincide with approved Kay Co. schedule.
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve the blanket PO’s for the month of January 2018.
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve October and November 2017, Purchase Orders for payment.
9. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve transfer of funds.
From Sales ENB sales tax acc# xx4183 to sales tax salaries account ST-002 #.xxx5719
In the amount of $650,000.00 (3 months payroll)
10. Unscheduled public appearances.
Kay County Justice Facilities Authority
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
_______________________________ Don Jones, Kay County Detention Center Director
Posted this 7th day of December, 2017, at the Kay County Detention Center front door, and the door of the Sheriff’s Training Room located at 1101 W. Dry Road, Newkirk, OK.