NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE TRUSTEES
OF THE KAY COUNTY JUSTICE FACILITIES AUTHORITY
Pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act (Title 25 O.S. 2001, Section 301-314), notice is hereby given that the Trustees of the Kay County Justice Facilities Authority will hold a regular meeting as follows:
DATE: Friday, April 21, 2017
TIME: 2:30 p.m.
Sheriff’s Training Room
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Opening Prayer.
3. Roll Call.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the March 10th, 2017 meeting(s).
5. Jail Director Report by Don Jones.
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action to direct the officers and detention facility director to take such action and enter into such agreements as reasonably required to take/convert control of all financial matters and activities of the Authority, including payment procedures for payroll, employee benefits, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general operations and financial management, cash management, funds transfers, and establish new bank accounts as desirable to accomplish the foregoing, as authorized by Title 60 section 176 et. seq. for independent and separate management of Authority affairs.
7. Unscheduled public appearances.
Kay County Justice Facilities Authority
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
_______________________________ Kaleen Hughs, Kay County Detention Center/Admin
Posted this 20th day of April, 2017, at the Kay County Detention Center front door, and the door of the Sheriff’s Training Room located at 1101 W. Dry Road, Newkirk, OK.