NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE TRUSTEES
OF THE KAY COUNTY JUSTICE FACILITIES AUTHORITY
Pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act (Title 25 O.S. 2001, Section 301-314), notice is hereby given that the Trustees of the Kay County Justice Facilities Authority will hold a regular meeting as follows:
DATE: Friday, August 10, 2018
TIME: 2:30 p.m.
Sheriff’s Training Room
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Opening Prayer.
3. Roll Call.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the July 13th, 2018 meeting(s).
5. Jail Director Report by Don Jones.
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve transfer of funds.
From Sales ENB sales tax acc# xx4183 to Sales Tax Maintenance and Operations account ST-001 #.xxx6841. In the amount of $200,000.00. To reimburse jail revenue for General Liability and Workman’s Comp. payments.
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve the KCJFA Annual Meeting Calendar dates FY2019.
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve July and August 2018, Purchase Orders for payment.
9. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve August and September 2018 KCDC bi-weekly employee payroll not exceed 73,000.00 gross salary per pay period.
10. Unscheduled public appearances.
Kay County Justice Facilities Authority
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
_______________________________ Kaleen Hughs, Kay County Detention Center/Admin
Posted this 9th day of August, 2018, at the Kay County Detention Center front door, and the door of the Sheriff’s Training Room located at 1101 W. Dry Road, Newkirk, OK.