NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COUNTY EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting:
DATE: Monday, April 10, 2017
TIME: 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: Commissioners Court
ADDRESS: 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse
Filed this 6th day of April, 2017, at 11:30 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Kay County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular meeting on April 10, 2017, at 11:00 a.m.; the place and address of the meeting will be in the Kay County Commissioners Court, 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse, Newkirk, Oklahoma.
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Reimbursement to General Fund Account:
a. Unappropriated Court-$16,916.39
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Certificate of Contributions on appropriation of funds to the Kay County Health Department:
a. Maintenance & Operation (M&O)-$260.00 (March 2017)
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Cash Fund Estimate of Needs and Request for Appropriation:
a. Highway-$475,809.96, D#1-$80,731.00; D#2-$80,705.21; D#3-$189,019.46
c. Mortgage Certification Fee-$580.00
d. Resale Property-$15,029.09
e. Cash Improvement-$0.28
f. Detention Center-$454,596.15
g. Drug Court-$29,829.74
h. County Clerk Lien Fee-$334.25
i. Open Dumping Reward-$63.13
j. Public Building Authority (PBA)-$1,408.84
k. PBA-Pioneer Technology Center-$2.13
l. PBA-Ponca City School-$3.98
m. PBA-Tonkawa Schools-$495.87
n. Preservation Fee-$4,035.00
o. VI Reimbursement-$1,281.94
p. County Sales Tax-$251,408.41
q. Kay County Home Finance Authority-$3,772.26
r. Sheriff Service Fee-$26,351.52
s. Use Tax-$31,694.46
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Transfer of Appropriations:
a. Detention Center Personal Service-$3,500.00 to Part-time
b. Sheriff Maintenance & Operations-$520.00 to Overtime
c. Highway Dist#3 Maintenance & Operations-$18,000.00 to Capital Outlay
8. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25§311.A.9-‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay County Clerk
Posted this 6th day of April, 2017, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped
entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.