NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COUNTY EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting:
DATE: Monday, June 11, 2018
TIME: 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: Commissioners Court
ADDRESS: 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse
Filed this 8th day of June, 2018, at 8:50 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Kay County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular meeting on June 11, 2018, at 11:00 a.m.; the place and address of the meeting will be in Commissioners Court, 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse, Newkirk, Oklahoma.
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Reimbursement to General Fund Account:
a. Unappropriated Court (May 2018)-$20,842.85
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Certificate of Contributions on appropriation of funds to the Kay County Health Department: Maintenance & Operation (M&O)-$1,566.00 (May 2018).
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Cash Fund Estimate of Needs and Request for Appropriation:
a. Highway-$329,132.83, D#1-$142,164.42; D#2-$96,255.91; D#3-$90,712.50
c. Mortgage Certification Fee-$645.00
d. Resale Property-$30,482.91
e. Drug Court-$5,540.00
f. County Clerk Lien Fee-$2,901.00
g. Public Building Authority (PBA)-$1,447.11-PBA Mtce-$1,408.84; PBA Tonkawa Schools-$5.80; PBA Pioneer Technology Center-$5.48; PBA Ponca City Schools-$15.72; PBA KCD#3-$11.27
h. Clerk Records Management (Preservation Fee)-$4,675.00
i. Assessor Revolving Fee (VI Reimbursement)-$1,034.03
j. Jail Sales Tax (County Sales Tax)-$323,850.25
k. Home Finance Authority-$1.87
l. Sheriff Service Fee-$23,762.15
m. Use Tax-$29,770.92
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Transfer of Appropriations:
a. Sheriff Personal Service-$15,575.01 to Sheriff Maintenance & Operations
b. County Clerk/Information Tech Part-time-$5,576.12 to Travel-$578.12/Maintenance & Operations (M&O) County Clerk-$3,000.00/Information Tech M&O-$2,000.00
c. Drug Court Contract Services-$1,000.00 to Travel
d. Treasurer General Travel-$599.05, Part-Time-$152.02, Maintenance & Operations-$236.42 (total-$987.48 to Personal Services
e. Sheriff General Travel-$2,676.40 to Maintenance & Operations
f. Sheriff General Travel-$9,986.90 to Maintenance & Operations
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Transfer of Funds/Emergency Transportation Revolving Fund Loan:
a. ETR Fund Dist#2-$150,000.00 to Highway Dist#2 Maintenance & Operation
9. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25§311.A.9-‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay County Clerk
Posted this 8th day of June, 2018, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped
entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.