NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COUNTY EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting:
DATE: Monday, August 13, 2018
TIME: 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: Commissioners Court
ADDRESS: 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse
Filed this 10th day of August 2018, at 8:50 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Kay County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular meeting on August 13, 2018, at 11:00 a.m.; the place and address of the meeting will be in Commissioners Court, 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse, Newkirk, Oklahoma.
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action on designating the regular meeting dates for calendar year 2019.
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action on designating dates as Holidays for Kay County Courthouse calendar year 2019.
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the Assessor’s Report to Excise Board.
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Certificate of Contributions on appropriation of funds to the Kay County Health Department: Maintenance & Operation (M&O)-$150.00 (July 2018) and M&O-$713.28 (August 2018).
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Reimbursement to General Fund Account:
a. Unappropriated Court (July 2018)-$15,240.96
b. Election Board (July 2018)-$150.72
9. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Cash Fund Estimate of Needs and Request for Appropriation:
a. Highway-$315,111.56, D#1-$105,096.86; D#2-$105,007.35; D#3-$105,007.35
c. Mortgage Certification Fee-$510.00
d. Resale Property-$38,847.96
e. Drug Court-$7,001.00
f. Local Emergency Planning Committee-$1,000.00
g. County Clerk Lien Fee-$349.75
h. Open Dumping Reward-$30.49
i. Public Building Authority (PBA)-$1,408.84
j. PBA KCD#3-$9.69
k. PBA Pioneer Technology Center-$5.49
l. PBA Ponca City Schools-$15.74
m. PBA Tonkawa Schools-$5.80
n. County Clerk Records Management & Preservation-$4,265.00
o. Assessor Revolving Fee-$632.49
p. Jail - Sales Tax-$324,963.85
q. Home Finance Trust Authority-$1.87
r. Sheriff Service Fee-$20,653.53
s. Use Tax-$36,763.14
t. Treasurer’s Resale Lapse Balance from FY18-$3,448.10
10. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Transfer of Appropriations:
a. Lease Purchase Dist#3-$1,814.15 to Lease Purchase Dist#1
b. Hwy. Dist#2 BIA Maintenance Agreement-$28,423.98 to Capital Outlay
c. Hwy. Dist#2 BIA 6 Bridges Project-$70,000.00 to Blacktop Maintenance
d. General Government Maintenance & Operation (M&O)-$30,000.00 to Juvenile Shelter M&O
e. Sheriff General Maintenance & Operations -$10,705.60 to Lease Purchase
11. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Transfer of Funds/Error Correction separating the PBA Accounts in the new Chart of Accounts for balancing purposes.
12. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25 § 311.A.9 ‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay County Clerk
Posted this 10th day of August, 2018, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped
entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.