NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COUNTY EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting:
DATE: Monday, November 13, 2017
TIME: 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: Court Room “A”
ADDRESS: 2nd Floor, Kay County Courthouse
Filed this 8th day of November, 2017, at 11:30 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE EXCISE BOARD OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Kay County Excise Board of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular meeting on November 13, 2017, at 11:00 a.m.; the place and address of the meeting will be in Court Room “A”, 2nd Floor, Kay County Courthouse, Newkirk, Oklahoma.
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action to approve/disapprove the minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Consideration and discussion on 2017-2018 Kay County Tax Levies.
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Reimbursement to General Fund Account:
a. Unappropriated Court-$14,968.06
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Certificate of Contributions on appropriation of funds to the Kay County Health Department: Maintenance & Operation (M&O)-$61.50 (October 2017).
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Officer’s Request of Supplemental Appropriations, to add funds to Assessor General Fund Maintenance & Operation-$360.00 (reimbursement from Treasurer for Assessor’s portion of AT&T U-verse bill).
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Cash Fund Estimate of Needs and Request for Appropriations:
a. Treasurer’s Resale (Lapsed Balance 2016-17)-$23.10
9. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Cash Fund Estimate of Needs and Request for Appropriation:
a. Highway-$346,823.94, D#1-$136,623.85; D#2-$112,517.98; D#3-$97,682.11
c. Mortgage Certification Fee-$505.00
d. Resale Property-$12,585.76
e. Drug Court-$8,656.00
f. County Clerk Lien Fee-$589.00
g. Public Building Authority (PBA)-$1,442.41
h. Clerk Records Management (Preservation Fee)-$3,430.00
i. Assessor Revolving Fee (VI Reimbursement)-$1,023.13
j. Jail Sales Tax (County Sales Tax)-$337,354.18
k. Home Finance Authority-$1.50
l. Sheriff Service Fee-$30,788.21
m. Use Tax-$37,112.03
10. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Transfer of Appropriations:
a. Health Insurance & Benefits-$27,000.00 to Safety Awards Insurance & Benefits
b. Sheriff Overtime-$1,250.00 to Personal Service
c. Highway Dist#3 Maintenance & Operations-$80,000.00 to Dist#3 Bldg.-$60,000.00/Capital Outlay-$20,000.00
11. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25§311.A.9-‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay County Clerk
Posted this 8th day of November, 2017, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped
entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.