BOX 450 580-362-2537
POST OFFICE BOX 450
Monday, August 1, 2016
10:30 o’clock a.m.
Filed this 27th day of July 2016, at 9:00 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Approve/Disapprove the minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action on electing one of the members as Chairman and one as Vice-Chairman.
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action on PSAP Collection Report from each City Clerk listing revenues/expenditures.
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Community Updates and Ambulance Districting Act.
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action regarding designating members and designees.
Name of person filing this notice: _____________________________________
Tammy Reese, Kay County Clerk/Secretary
Posted this 27th day of July, 2016, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.