POST OFFICE BOX
POST OFFICE BOX 450
Monday, November 6, 2017
10:30 o’clock a.m.
Filed this 2nd day of November, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Approve/Disapprove the minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action on regular meeting dates for Calendar Year 2018.
5. Consideration and discussion on State 911 Authority Updates given by Lt. Regeneia Vanarsdale, Ponca City Municipal Official.
6. Consideration, discussion and possible action on PSAP Collection Report from each City Clerk listing revenues/expenditures.
7. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Community Updates and Ambulance Districting Act.
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action regarding designating members and designees.
Name of person filing this notice: _____________________________________
Tammy Reese, Kay County Clerk/Secretary
Posted this 2nd day of November, 2017, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped entrance of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.