WILLIAM J. MCALLASTER JASON SHANKS PAUL SKIDMORE
2026 E. Coleman Road 1125 W. Dry Road 319 N. 29th Street
Ponca City, Oklahoma 74604 Newkirk, Oklahoma 74647 Blackwell, Oklahoma 74631
District#1 District#2 District#3
(580) 765-3237 (580) 362-2231 (580) 363-0160
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 301-314, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the Board of County
Commissioners of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting:
DATE: Monday, September 25, 2017
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
PLACE: Commissioners Court
ADDRESS: 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse
Notice filed this 22nd day of September, 2017, at 8:50 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular meeting on September 25, 2017, at 9:00 a.m., the place and address of the meeting will be in the Kay County Commissioners Court, 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse, and Newkirk, Oklahoma.
10. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Affidavit of Well-Plugging Cost, Application for Letter of Credit, Change of Operator, Operator’s Agreement to Plug Oil, Gas & Service Wells within the State of Oklahoma, Transfer of Operator & Letter of Credit to operate a gas well that is located on Dist#3 property at 319 N. 29th, furnish gas to Dist#3 and to obtain the legal right and ownership of the gas well.
11. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Public Service/Pipeline Crossing Line Installations Applications for Kay County RWD#3:
a. Beginning W2/NW4 S4 T27N R2E ending SE4 S5 T27N R2E, Waverly, D#2
b. Beginning NW4 S9 T27N R2E ending W2/SW4 S4 T27N R2E, Brake Rd., D#2
14. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Resolutions to Dispose of Equipment:
a. Res#17, 18-66, Treasurer, 23” LED LCD Monitors (2) transferred to District Attorney, HP Computer Tower (3) and Dell Computer Tower-junked
15. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Resolutions to Deposit Funds:
a. Res#17, 18-63, Public Building Authority (PBA)-$10,216.00, payment of administrative fees from
Tonkawa PS LRB 2012 Debt Service-$1,154.00 and Ponca City PS LRB 2016 Debt Service-$9,062.00
16. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25§311.A.9-‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
17. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Payroll with warrants to be released on September 28, 2017.
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
______________________ ____ _,deputy
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay County Clerk
Posted this 22nd day September, 2017, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped entrance
of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.