WILLIAM J. MCALLASTER JASON SHANKS PAUL SKIDMORE
2026 E. Coleman Road 1125 W. Dry Road 319 N. 29th Street
Ponca City, Oklahoma 74604 Newkirk, Oklahoma 74647 Blackwell, Oklahoma 74631
District#1 District#2 District#3
(580) 765-3237 (580) 362-2231 (580) 363-0160
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 301-314, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the Board of County
Commissioners of Kay County, Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting:
DATE: Monday, June 26, 2017
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
PLACE: Commissioners Court
ADDRESS: 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse
Notice filed this 23rd day of June, 2017, at 8:50 a.m. with the Kay County Clerk
AGENDA FOR THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF KAY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) of Kay County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular meeting on June 26, 2017, at 9:00 a.m., the place and address of the meeting will be in the Kay County Commissioners Court, 1st Floor, Kay County Courthouse, and Newkirk, Oklahoma.
6. Consideration and discussion regarding a pending response from Governor Mary Fallin to hold a special election for District No. 1 Commissioner position.
10. Consideration, discussion and possible action on Contracts between FALCO Alarm Company of Stillwater and the Kay County Health Department’s Alarm System Monitoring Agreements. Location Type: Commercial/Temp for Ponca City and Blackwell offices and Commercial/Fire-Ponca City office.
16. Consideration and discussion on Road and Bridge Projects/Circuit Engineering District (CED) No.8 Road and Bridge Projects.
17. Consideration, discussion and possible action on authorizing Requestioning Officer, Receiving Agent and Inventory Clerks for Highway Dist#1 all accounts in H3101 for remainder of FY 2017.
18. Consideration, discussion and possible action on purchasing a John Deere 6110M Tractor with Loader off the State-Wide Contract No. 1196, with trade-in purchase price $47,997.14, Lease Purchase Agreement and all financial documents pertaining to this purchase, Dist#2.
19. Consideration, discussion and possible action to go out on bid for a Juvenile Transport Van, Sheriff’s Department.
20. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Public Service/Pipeline Crossing Line Installation Application:
a. Range Resources, beginning NE4/NE4 S27 T26N R2W ending SW4/SE4 S26 T26N R2W, Dist#3
b. Kay Electric Cooperative, beginning SW4 S34 T25N R1W ending SE4 S33 T25N R1W, 13th Street, Dist#3
21. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Resolutions to Dispose of Equipment:
a. Res#16, 17-178, Court Clerk, six (6) different styles of filing cabinets, junked
b. Res#16, 17-179, Court Clerk, storage cabinet, workstation component, filing cabinet, shredder, junked
c. Res#16, 17-180, Court Clerk, file cabinet, metal desk, coat tree, mail station, small table, chalkboard, transferring to Dist#3
d. Res#16, 17-181, Court Clerk, 4 cubicle panel sections-transferring to Dist#3; sony recorder-transferring to Noble County
22. Consideration, discussion and possible action on authorizing Requisitioning Officer, Receiving Agent & Inventory Clerks in the General Fund and Cash Accounts for FY 2017-2018.
23. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Resolutions for FY 2017-2018:
a. Res#17, 18-1, Blackwell Journal Tribune being designated as the legal newspaper for publishing all legal notices and publications of Kay County
k. Res#17, 18-12, Telephone service and usage
l. Res#17, 18-13, Monthly rent of DHS Building to Public Building Authority
m. Res#17, 18-14, County Bridge and Road Funding
n. Res#17, 18-15, Cigarette Tax
o. Res#17, 18-16, Purchases less than $500.00
p. Res#17, 18-17, District Court’s monthly processing of payments to the Ponca City Center, LLC
q. Res#17, 18-18, Kay County District Attorney
r. Res#17, 18-19, County Zoning Ordinances
s. Res#17, 18-20, BIA Incarceration Fees
t. Res#17, 18-21, Dissolving County Improvement Fund back into the General Fund
24. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Resolutions to Deposit Funds:
a. Res#16, 17-177, Highway Dist#3-$750.00, Public Service/Pipeline Crossing Line Installation Application
25. Consideration, discussion and possible action on the following Cash Fund Estimate of Needs and Request for Appropriations (Lapsed Balances 2016-2017):
26. New Business [As per 1991 O.S. 25§311.A.9-‘New Business’, as used herein, shall mean any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.]
NAME OF PERSON FILING THIS NOTICE:
Tammy Reese, Secretary/Kay County Clerk
Posted this 23rd day June, 2017, at the Courthouse front door, Commissioners Court, and basement handicapped entrance
of the Kay County Courthouse in Newkirk, Oklahoma.